Monday, November 16, 2009

Coming of Age

Hehe.
Reading my previous rumbling, I have realized that to some people it could be somewhat offensive.
Since some of those people might be people I respect and like very much I would like to apologize if I may have offended them. If I only could, I would remove every word but it is not to be.
I also realized that some people might take seriously what I say, even though it is said with that east European, Borat-esque accent everyone loves and laughs at. Even people at my work often mock my way of words. And we all laugh, and I keep on swallowing the rage and making black lists at home for that special moment which may never come.
Ah, if you could only hear me in person.
Anyhow, please, NevER take me seriously on this here forum, or even in life.
*Excluded is the situation when I may start clutching my chest and, through my -quickly turning blue- lips, using the last ounces of my strength, start whispering those very important words:" Please.. someone call the ambulance..."
Then, please, do not laugh and do not repeat my words with that thick accent, just call the fucking Ambulance as I might be having a heart attack!
And now to the title of my post.
My son had his 18th birthday about a month ago (fuck, I am old!), got his provisional driver's license, and tomorrow it is his graduation, all night party.
it would be all sweet, and not much to do with me, if he did not come to me tonight at 11 pm and ask me to give him a haircut.
Many years ago I have purchased some cheap clippers and in a mix of unfulfilled childhood dreams of becoming a village barber and my tight ass penny pinching personality, started giving my children haircuts.
Many years and many failed attempts later, I am still as bad at cutting hair as I was that first time when I sat my child on a chair in the bathroom.
Anyway.
Long story short- he is not talking to me right now, and a wise advice to you all: bald patch can not be fixed by trying to disguise it as a cool, star shaped head ornament nor can it be offset by trying to do a similar, poorly judged and a few centimeters offset bald patch on the other side of the head.
But, the hair will grow, harsh words will be forgotten and all will be as it was before :)

And now the art. I did these 2 tonight, even though I was supposed to do something else (sorry Antonio, My friend).
One of them I like, the other I hate. Guess which is which.

Cheers to you all,

Milenko


6 comments:

Rico said...

ja ih volin obe:), a ti biche ne volish donju:)

Amaroo said...

Hahahahahaha :) Dear mr. milenko, you know how to make the worst day better!

FerdinandKreozot said...

Amaroo: :)

Rico- obrnuto

MP said...

WOW!

BogatiStric said...

Hi,Miljenko long tajm no si,sto bi rekli;)
Svaka cast za ove cure,svaka ti valja,razbijas.
Svaki put kad skoknem na tvoj blog ima sta dobro da se vidi.
Sta se radi?Nadam se da si ti i tvoja familija ok.
Enivej,moj prijatelj Marko Stojanovic me je zamolio da mu se javis na njegov mail:
no.dice.man@gmail.com
hteo bi da objavi jedan tvoj stariji strip,pa ako si raspolozen javi mu se pa se dogovorite oko svega.
Eto,pa se cujemo,
Pozdrav.

FerdinandKreozot said...

Ok striko nema problema.
moj e-mail je u mom profilu na blogu.
Al javicu mu se.
Budi dobar,

Milenko