Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sunday Night that shouldn't :)


I was about to go to bed, but I started doodling and could not give up.
Then I scanned doodle in the computer, and started coloring.
And before I knew it, it was 2AM and I realized I am screwed, as I have a very busy day tomorrow.

So I decided to call this finished and to chuck it here.
I also decided a while ago I do not want to do these sketch-paints any more, but it seems I can not stop.

Anyhow,
it is hard to make sense of stuff at 2.30 AM.

And when I look at the sketch in the morning, I will most likely regret posting it, because it might look like crap, I just can't see it right now.

Cheers to all,

Milenko

5 comments:

Adam Street said...

And sometimes when inspiration hits like that you're so wound up you can't go to sleep anyway... Great pic!

GOGOPEDRO said...

Regret nothing... I really enjoy when you do these...is inspirational.. As for the sleep think I tend to screw that up also. But, when you get the itch to do some artwork...it can be hard to ignore...

Great proportions on these, full body caricatures...

P

Ben Newman said...

looks pretty damn good to me! There's a real solidity/3d-ness to her midsection that looks great.

Mark Montague said...

Nice perspective and great technique.

Oscar said...

Amazing photographic-like perspective. With everything that makes your drawings so appealing!
I love your unique style.