Thursday, September 29, 2011

What a bunch of pigs!

And it has nothing to do with politics or the recession, or any other current happening.
It is just that, another day I saw someone's silly doodle on a whiteboard that made me giggle.
Whoever drew it is awesome, and I have seen silly sketches there before and enjoyed them.
So, inspired by what I saw I did some sketches of my own and that is how this post have come to be.
On other fronts, I am still working big time and apparently will be busy for another couple of months to come.
In regards to the world, I have been isolated for so long now, I have nothing to rage about.
So here are the sketches, and until the next time,
Regards,

Milenko

8 comments:

Mike Crichlow said...

Awesome pics! Great to see new stuff from you. Though busy, I hope you're doing well! :)

Daniel Og said...

you´re the man doing kinky cartoons!

Ben Newman said...

hahaha! I love that last one. His and her expressions are so perfect!

Vincenzo said...

Classic...so good to see stuff from you again!

R. George R. said...

I’m glad to see isolation and the tranquility it brings hasn’t dampened your filthy humor!

GOGOPEDRO said...

I'm sorry I've been away... Fantastic little piggy artwork!!

P

Mick said...

UPDATE!!!

flaviano said...

more updates please :'|