Friday, March 16, 2012

Bones are for dogs, meat is for men!


As the old Mexican proverb states wisely :)
I was just sketching some chubby cuties, and decided I liked a few of them enough to put some time into presenting them nicely.
Since we finished the game, I have found myself passing through a range of amazing moods, and I do not know why.
Depression, happiness, mild anger, rage, blind rage, disappointment in humanity, some more happiness then concern and so many others...
I do not know, I guess this is the first time in my adult life where I have nothing to do and I want nothing to do.
There is no next thing, at least not yet.
I can do anything i want, but all I want is to rest and wander the shopping mall corridors occasionally do a sketch or 2 and such.
In a time I have spare now, I finally think it is about the time to start putting a sketch book together.
So as of Monday, that is what I am going to do !

Aand, that's it for today,
cheers to all,

Milenko




5 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

I saw a little clip of that first image earlier today and got super excited to see the post.. But, I had to wait to check it out...

It was worth the wait... These are beautiful mate...
awesomely soft and rounded, with great color...

Thanks for sharing..
P

Peter Yong said...

These are amazing! and I can't wait to see the sketchbook that you put together!

Sfepa said...

very nice and funny characters!:)

Mick said...

these inspired a chunky chick on my blog. hats off... MILENKO!!!!

spleenal said...

Yum! Now i'd play the hell out of a game featuring that goth babe!