Sunday, February 17, 2013

More Veronique sketches

yeah, last night was fun.
These are probably NSFW again, but then this blog for sure comes with the warning, so you know what you are getting yourself into if you decide to stop by.
Every now and then the urge to draw nudie ladies takes over, and I just have to go ahead and do it.
Veronique seems to be my favorite pet at the moment and drawing her is always a lot of fun, regardless of the results which are usually mixed bag.
Tonight I am working on something else, an old comic book character that captivated me back in the day.
I loved reading his adventures and I touched up on him once before, did really quick and lame sketch, but never spent any decent time to do a proper take.
I am not sure how it will turn out, and it will probably be pretty rough, but the  chicken scratches so far look inspiring enough for me to try and do one more pass on them.
I hope it works out. And I am really rusty at this and my brain is screaming for me to give up, but my brain is an idiot anyhow, so fuck 'im.
Anyhow, here's Veronique in her latest installment, struggling to do the job and maintain decency in  her too small maid outfit:


PS, once again, to see the sketch at good resolution, right clink on the image and go- open in new tab :)

1 comment:

Sergey said...

awesome as always.. you are an inspiration, never stop drawing